Its been a while since our last newsletter, so we thought we would take the time to update you with some of our most exciting news from the past few months
Scroll down for our freshest top 10 highlights:
2. The Dotmaster also visited Morocco earlier this year and created a stunning mural featuring red roses in Marrakech.
3. Rich Simmons continued his active street art life creating unconventional Batman and Superman murals in London and New York. His art has been noticed by a number of celebrities and media worldwide.
6. Not only has Tyler Shields had a fantastically successful exhibition Decadence, which we wrote about in our previous newsletter, but he also had a successful auction sale of one of his most renowned photographs Batman.
7. Luc Waring has returned to London with a one night Not For Sale exhibition event. We are planning a new solo exhibition with the artist in Autumn, so keep on following our news to stay up to date.
8. We celebrated the Queen’s birthday last week and to our joy the portrait painter Paul Oz announced he will soon be painting a new version of the Queen. Luckily the Queen has two birthdays and we shall reveal the new painting just in time for the second occasion.
9. Unfortunately on the same day we have been hit by terrible news that this world has lost yet another legend. Prince was a great inspiration and will surely be remembered as one of the greatest musicians of our time.
10. Ed Ball announced the release of prints featuring his most celebrated work Rhythm (Incredible Sound) painted to the music of Goldie’s Incredible Sound of Drum’n’Bass. 10 years after its creation the original painting will also soon be going up for sale and will be exhibited at our next music inspired exhibition. We will be revealing the details shortly 😉