We love Summer and Summer loves us back! With our favourite season behind us its a good time to look back at all the wonderful things Summer brought us.
Scroll down for the Top 10 highlights from Imitate Modern and our artists in Summer.
1. The biggest event for us this summer has been the first London solo exhibition by Paul Oz, “80s Kid”. We hope you had a chance to visit us in Mayfair in June. If you have not, watch the video from the private viewing for a recap!
3. Imitate Modern has expanded into new ventures and exhibited for the first time atThe OPTIMUS Film and TV Conventionwhere we met Mark Bryan Wilson and Robyn Shelby, the puppeteers for Slimer from both Ghostbuters movies, who signed the Slimer painting by Paul Oz.
6. While the notorious street artist Stik released a book about his art the same week.
7. Speaking about books. This stunning book about art by Nobuyoshi Araki, on the production of which Imitate Modern has assisted, is finally in stock. It is a limited edition of only 1000, so hurry to get one if you love it as much as we do!
8. This summer has witnessed some new beautiful street art from our artists. We are absolutely in love with See One‘sOctopus and Miru at the Welling Court, New York.
9. We also in love with the Dotmaster’s Indigo Gets Up and Made For Instagram. Make sure to share images of the street art you find with us on social media.
10. Indigo Gets Up by the Dotmaster was released as a print and presented with Lab Organic on Neal Street during Seven Dials Spotlight Festival of Arts and Music. The print was instantly popular with the neon pink colour way selling out in a matter of hours.