Happy New Year and welcome to 2016.
It is quite often the case that some of the most memorable events happen towards the end of the year. We at Imitate Modern would like to share our top 10 from the last two months of 2015.
1. Imitate Modern has began a collaboration with the newly opened Maddox Gallery where you can now come to see Tyler Shields’ photography and paintings by Romero Britto among other exciting artists.
3. The Dotmaster also created two new giant street art murals in Croydon.
4. Bansky is also back to making street art. In December he painted an image of Steve Jobs with a black bin bag over his shoulder and an early Apple computer. Father of Steve Jobs has also been a Syrian refugee.
6. Photographer Daniel Sachon had his first solo exhibition “Disruptive Innovation”. The work Millennial Marilyn has been especially well received and noticed by press like Daily Mail and Metro UK.
8. Beach Blanket Babylon Shoreditch began an urban art exhibition featuring Imitate Modern artists SeeOne, Lukas Avalon and URNY.
We hope you also had an eventful and wonderful end to 2015 and awaiting for even greater things to come in 2016. Stay tuned for our news and future exhibitions. We hope to see you soon!