2. The Dotmastermade a new piece of street art The Biggest Toy in Toy Town. He also tried to make a difference to the Syrian crisis by going over to Calais to help build shelters in the poorest and most vulnerable part of the area…not just a talented artist but also a philanthropist!
4. Damien Hirst made headlines this month for opening his new museum at Vauxhall, London and we thought this is a great opportunity to remind ourselves of theinfamous dispute between the Damien Hirst and Cartain. We still have one of the famous original collages for sale.
7. Cartrainalso unveiled some new street art. His George Bush has been spotted outside Waitrose on Gloucester Road in Central London.
8. Lukas Avalon had a private exhibition on a yacht in his hometown Monaco this month capturing audiences with his pioneering art. We have also exhibited recently exhibited his artwork along with Day-z, Tyler Shields and Rebecca Mason at our guest appearance at Nina Naustdal’s Fashion show last month during London Fashion Week.
9. Last, but definitely not least, we have introduced the art of New York based street artists URNY and See One to Shoreditch. Get in touch to discover their London inspired collection of art.